Google Docs Video Story Builder

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Postby Sheryl Loch » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Google has introduced a new video maker. It is a very easy little program so you can make a typed out story into a video. The key here is text. There are no cute pictures; it is just a story that shows your text being typed out.

This is not the 1st time Google/Youtube has come out with an easy way to make a video. Way back on April 19, 2010, I wrote a post about a similar program called Google Search Story. I allowed people to make little videos with no video experience or special programs.

Now with their new little video maker, there are a few differences. As far as I can tell, there is no time limit. I sure there is, but it would still be longer than the 30 second limit of the earlier version.

I also do not see that the Google Docs Story Video go to your YouTube channel. The old search stories did upload as a regular video on your channel.

I would guess that Google would love for everyone in the world to have interest in making videos. Maybe if a person who doesn't have a lot of video talent or is afraid of video, will try out a story video and be hooked.

Will you be hooked?

I tried it and really just didn't find it that interesting. Could be that I just don't have the imagination it takes?

Ok, you go ahead over and give Google Docs Story Builder a try. Let us know what you think.

Yes, I am putting this in the lounge as I don't see how to use it for marketing. At least not yet.

Sheryl Loch
Sheryl Loch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Lounge