More Idiocy From NYC

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

More Idiocy From NYC

Postby Sheryl Loch » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 am

Every time I see an article about NYC, I know it's going to be funny. That city has gone off the freakin deep end in wack.

New York City has strict gun laws, but their police are shooting people left and right. They have banned smoking damned near everywhere. Restaurants are not to put salt on the tables and they are (or have) banned large sugar drinks (but not alcohol, sugared juice or fattening dairy).

But wait, there's more...NYC schools handing out morning-after pill without telling parents. That's right, strangers can hand out morning after pills to kids without ever letting the parents know.

Maybe 99% of the adults in NYC are to stupid to make any decisions on their own, so the city is telling them what they can and can't do. The city is also going to give drugs out because parents have no right to know what their child is doing or how to care for them.

Parental Rights have just hit the bottom. People better wake up and stop letting dictators make all these rules. When Government agencies get an inch...they take a mile at the peril of families!

Sheryl Loch
Sheryl Loch

More Idiocy From NYC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: More Idiocy From NYC's Bloomberg

Postby Sheryl Loch » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 pm

I would hate for any of you to think that Mayor Bloomberg was a good hearted person who is only banning things to help the good people of New York City.

If you read this article from March of 2012, you will see he also put a ban on things so you can't help a portion of the good people of NYC. He said he didn't do it, yet they were people under his administration and in his city. Me thinks he is confused and is to humble to take credit for this humanitarian ban. He could be saving those poor homeless people from having too much salt or fatty food and causing them heart attacks and high blood pressure (neither of which they will have when starvation and malnutrition set in or death).

You can read the article about Bloomberg Banning Food Shelter Donations HERE. I see the resent lack of food, shelter after Hurricane Sandy has revived the comment area of the article.

Sheryl Loch
Sheryl Loch

Return to Lounge