Auction Site for Unclaimed Items

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Postby Sheryl Loch » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 pm

If you are in the USA and are looking for a bargain on Jewelry, coins, electronics, even vehicle's…you probably always checkout Amazon and Ebay before you buy anywhere else. Sure, you want to get the best possible price. And who doesn't love an auction site?

Well, today I saw a site that was totally new to me. It is called Property Room. It is an action site that sells off unclaimed property. Some of this stuff comes from police departments. Many items have been confiscated from drug bust, thieves, or other types of crimes.

The site states on it - Over 2,700 police departments (PDs), county sheriffs, state police and other municipal agencies (airports, fire and marine departments, municipal fleets) nationwide have awarded contracts to Property Room, trusting us to conduct internet auctions on their behalf.

I would assume that if these agencies were the ones selling the items you should be reassured they are not some knock offs or scams.

So next time you are out shopping you may take a look and see if they have the item you want. I am not sure if their prices are good as they didn't have many things that I have shopped for lately.
Sheryl Loch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Lounge