FBI Files Vault Open

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

FBI Files Vault Open

Postby Sheryl Loch » Mon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm

I'm not sure if any of you here are big fans of the FBI or the mafia but...my very favorite news reporter from Las Vegas has written a story with links to some of the files the FBI kept on people like Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Howard Hughes, Rita Hayworth, & Sonny Liston.

But wait there's more...The article also has a link to The cattle Mutilations file. Yes, we are talking UFO's!

Don't worry if those topics are not what you would like to see the FBI Files about...you can find the files to just about anything or person imaginable....

- Administrative Policy Procedures
- Anti-War
- Bureau Personnel
- Civil Rights
- Counterterrorism
- Foreign Counterintelligence
- Fugitives
- Gangs Extremist Groups
- Gangster Era
- Hot Topics
- Miscellaneous
- Organizations
- Organized Crime
- Political Figures Events
- Popular Culture
- Public Corruption
- Supreme Court
- Unexplained Phenomenon
- World War II
- Violent Crime

Each of these categories breaks down into individual names or events. The record is then on a PDF!

The above mentioned report is by George Knapp of our local I-Team. For most you that may have no idea who George Knapp is...he has done awesome reports about UFO's, Area 51, Corruption from the city level on up, BLM Wild Horse Scam, Shark Finning regulations....

So check out his story at Inside the FBI's Secret Vault.

Now you may get to read up on your favorite gangsta, alien life form, or government group. They have people listed from Malcom X all the way to the sweet home boy John Denver. Now not all files are uploaded but it does say they are adding more.

FBI Files Vault
Sheryl Loch

FBI Files Vault Open

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: FBI Files Vault Open

Postby Brian Hawkins » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 pm

That's pretty cool. I'm surprised the FBI has that database public but it looks like they've blocked out huge chunks that they don't want us to see. I was looking at the Patriot Act vault.fbi.gov/patriot-act-1 and it's hard to understand anything with all the blocked content. Hey, someone should invent some kind of WikiLeaks site. :lol:
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Re: FBI Files Vault Open

Postby Brad West » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm

The freedom of information act is a cool thing but I found a lot of the files blacked out where there may be implications of wrong doings by authorities. Just as it is happening more and more today transparency means black it out with a marker. It's a little frustrating to read between the lines, I guess the blacked out portions of documents just need to be considered as corruption. Don't know any other way of looking at hiding things.

What re3ally bummed me out was opening the Roswell file and finding one page of information on the subject. You think that there is only one page on the UFO crash that happened in 1947 and is to this day talked about? Hmmmmmmm??? I think not.

Very cool thing though it mus have cost a mint do put everything together on the site.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Lounge